Galaxy S3 Mini has been announced by Samsung for some days. Though the release date is unknown, under Galaxy S3 influence, Mini version has huge potential to be one of the top sellers. You can see more details of iPhone5 vs Galaxy S3 Mini and Galaxy S3 vs Galaxy S3 Mini.
If you choose Galaxy S3 Mini being your next phone, working with it is a function you can't miss. Samsung doesn't give us more details about S3 Mini specifics. But according to its brother - Samsung Galaxy S3, the Mini version must have its Document Viewer installed. It's really a basic office documents viewer in our life. Since Samsung runs Android 4.1, there are more ways to play presentations on it.
Method 1: Open Microsoft PowerPoint with PowerPoint Viewer Apps
You can find out many other FREE office documents viewers in Google Play. Most of these android apps brings you smooth view experience. Such as, ThinkFree Office Mobile Viewer, Kingsoft Office and OfficeSuite Viewer. Here are 6 most popular Android PowerPoint Viewers for you to have a try.
Method 2: Play PowerPoint as Videos
Neither re-install powerpoint viewer, nor popular powerpoint viewer apps in the method above is able to show your presentation fully, especially which was created on PC. These android office documents viewers only provide basic functions. Sometimes, the multimedia and animations embedded in your original powerpoint document are displayed on Galaxy S3 Mini. The best way is converting powerpoint to video, keeping everything from the original one.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 has supported saving presentations as videos directly and the only output format is .wmv. If you are using Microsoft Office 2010, it's an easy way for you.
- For other people who doesn't have Office 2010 installed or those who wanna more output formats, such as mp4, or you have high requirements on video quality, a professional PowerPoint to Video converter is more suitable for you. The steps are easy to follow and there are more addition functions in it.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini vs. iPhone5: Which One is Worth Buying?
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini vs Galaxy S3: Changes from Galaxy S3 to Galaxy S3 Mini
- How to Show PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S3 with Embedded Audios, Videos and Animations?
- How to Play DVD on SamSung Galaxy S3
- How to Play SWF on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play FLV Files on Samsung Galaxy S3